Thursday, May 17, 2012

Whole Wheat Cheese Buns / Loaf


 Finally I've baked some buns today!!...YEAH!! I'm very proud of myself because it has been along time since i bake something and the result was fantastic!! It's a wholewheat buns adapted from my dear friend's blog..."HoneyBeeSweets"! Thanks my dear friend for this wonderful recipe.
So if you like this, please refer to her blog ya...^^

Instead of a big loaf, I've made them into small buns.
First, the tuna cheese buns......(never thought my daughter love this so much because she doesn't like tuna at all)...;p


Then, the plain sugar cheese buns. (this is my daughter favourite....so it's all gone now)...haha!


Last...the plain wheat loaf!


After some egg wash then top with some shredded cheddar cheese.


The texture was super soft!!! Love it so much and I actually got the chance to try only one tuna bun. Why?....because they were all gone!!

Have a peek of the inside of those buns........

The tuna buns............


The sugar cheese buns...........


And the plain loaf.............

I'm making this again tomorrow, so I better go start preparing the starter dough now......(^-^)

Cheers!!

4 comments:

  1. Haha, so happy that it turned out so nicely for u!! Love the texture, indeed very soft. But you serious about baking it again tomorrow ah?heehee! But so glad that you are baking again my dear friend! Hope to see more bakes from u . ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...Yes, Bee Bee!!
    I'm baking it again tomorrow!! This time with sausages and red bean paste.
    Thank you again with your recipe ya...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am crazy baking bread and buns too...yours looks good...soft and fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh is it Elin.....:)
    I'm making this again later...hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails