Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Dream Comes True.....

Never dream of having awards in my blog. I've just started blogging for only 3 months plus, and i always find my blog is rather dull.....that was what my sister used to comment...;p
When my very dear friend, "honeybeesweets" awarded me with this "kreativ award", my reaction was...Oh My God!..stunt!! I'm very very nervous and at the same time very very happy...:)
So i take this apportunity to thank her.."Thank you so much BB, i'm really speechless and to thank you more, i'll bake/cook more for you and your family." And i hope my recipes are as interesting as yours...;p


Okay, it seems that i have to follow the rules here....

1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated

About myself....

~ Born in Malaysia, grew up in a small town named Seremban.

~ Love to eat...that is the most important one. Love all kinds of food especially spicy ones.

~ I love music, most of them are classical, yes, i do play piano and alittle violin.

~ Love to travel. I'll go anywhere that i can afford to.

~ Like to talk...i can chat for hours...;p

~ Shopping..i can shop right from the shops open till it close!!

~ And baking / cooking....like to spend time in my kitchen...so i used to call it my "HQ".

About the blogs nomination....

Well, i don't really browse into other bloggers that often. But i do have a few in mind which i really admire...

* Elyse's Confectionery Creations.... ineteresting with the western recipes

* Baked Perfection.... all the cupcakes...love it!

* Tan Kitchen.... all the Thai Cruisines....

I hope i didn't break the rules here, since it said i have to nominate 7 other kreativ Bloggers.

I have only started blogging for that short period of time...so please forgive me!

Lastly, i'll like to thank "honeybeesweets" again for giving me this special award that i never dream of. It really makes "MY DREAM COMES TRUE".....

I really appreciate it...Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. See, easy right? Now you can do all the links you want. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ReeseKitchen!
    Congrats for you and thank your for your kindness pass this Kreativ Award for me. And it is my first award too. Thank you very much again. Hope you enjoy cooking and baking.
    Tan;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are welcome! We'll keep it up together. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails